Free subscription to Organic Gardening

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Now you can have your yogurt and get a free gardening magazine, too! Stonyfield Farm and Organic Gardening are teaming up to offer a special deal for gardeners. From now through January 31, 2008, if you mail in four (clean) specially-marked lids of Stonyfield yogurt, they'll sign you up for a FREE one-year subscription to Organic Gardening magazine.

I already subscribe to Organic Gardening and I love it. It's one of the few gardening magazines I've seen that has great information on growing vegetables. And they're good articles, too, with detailed information and growing tips that are relevant to "newbies" and "masters." It's not just a bunch of glossy photos of meticulously cared for perennial borders. I'm a big fan.

5 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Cool! I'm headed to the grocery store today or tomorrow, so I'll be sure to pick up some yogurt. Thanks for the tip!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Whyite said...

Sweet deal! I will have to make a trip to our next door town and see if they have this yogurt in our area. Our local store doesn't carry hardly any yogurt.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa Blair said...

I'm glad to see you posted about this! I sent off for my free subscription a few weeks ago and got my notice from OG that my magazine is on its way. I've always wanted to subscribe to OG (I always end up reading and borrowing old issues from my grandma), and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm glad I found this. I ususlly do buy the Stoneybrook brand! Leaving right now for the store!!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually stumbled upon this deal by accident. One day my neighbor wrote me an email saying "I eat a lot of yogurt do you want a subscription to organic gardening magazine." At first glance this didn't make sense but she then went on to explain the whole deal.

Coincidentally my subscription had just run out so I of course said yes. I thought it was pretty nice of her to think about me. I love having great neighbors!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home