Best of Blogs: Best hobby blog finalist

Saturday, March 31, 2007
I'm not sure how this happened but somehow my blog ended up as a finalist in the Best Hobby Blog category for The Best of Blogs Award. I hadn't even realized I was nominated!

So thanks to those who nominated me. I am delighted to know you enjoy reading about my toils in the soil. Even if I never "win" anything for this blog, it means a lot to me to know people find something worthwhile here -- whether it's my trials and tribulations with veggies and herbs, my kitchen-tested recipes, or simply photos of things that delight the senses and spirit.

If you read this blog on a regular basis, or if you're new here and like what you see, head on over to The Best of Blogs and cast your vote for Calendula & Concrete!

You can vote as much as once a day until Friday, April 13 at midnight EDT. Spread the word.

Thanks for your vote!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Congratulations and good luck!

7:47 PM  
Blogger RUTH said...

Good luck...I'll go and vote now.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

Thanks to you both!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous luc said...

hyyyyy

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home