The Plot Thickened

Sunday, July 09, 2006
Battling a bad cold for the past week and a half, I didn't get out to our garden plot very much. In my absence, it seems like the weeds were having a party over there -- growing like crazy, entangling themselves among the flowers and such. Geez. I'm gone a few days and everything goes haywire.


So today I spent a good three hours trying to get things back in order. I pulled this entire wheelbarrow full of weeds. I should have taken before and after photos of the plot, but I think, from the size of this pile, you can just imagine what it was like.

I am so tired right now. I'm done for the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stunned Donor said...

The rains have been really steady this year and I just pulled three garbage cans full of weeds this weekend. It seems like the second you turn your back, they take over.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home