Chickweed: If only it would be this cute!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

A link at the Human Flower Project lead me to the Plantimals contest at Worth1000.com. The objective of this Photoshop contest was simple: merge an image of any kind of plant with an image of any kind of animal.

Some of the results were quite inventive -- and funny! Others were somewhat scary looking -- as if to offer a precautionary picture of what could happen if genetic engineering experiments were to go awry. In any case, the Dandi-chick was one of my favorite entries. I am also quite fond of the Zestcrest.


Decide for yourself. Which Plantimals do you like the most?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are both fabulous--but I admit I like Dandi-chick the best.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home