Bloggers for Positive Global Change
Now it's my turn to nominate five blogs that I think are making a difference. I've chosen these because they're tackling environmental and food issues in a positive and thought-provoking way.
1. Crunchy Chicken -- A mother of two writes about reducing her impact on the environment. She is sponsoring Local Food Month in July.
2. The Slow Cook -- One of my neighbors here in the District of Columbia, The Slow Cook is growing his own edible landscape, helping to build schoolyard gardens in the city, and teaching kids to appreciate freshly-grown food.
3. Foodshed -- Pattie in Atlanta is writing about local, organic, sustainable food supplies.
4. Green as a Thistle -- A woman is making one small change each day to live more sustainably.
5. No Impact Man -- A man in New York City has challenged himself and his family to live a no impact lifestyle. (No impact on the environment, that his. He is making a huge impact with his blog.)
The people I have nominated can now participate by following these simple steps:
- Write a post with links to up to 5 blogs that you think are trying to change the world in a positive way.
- In your post, make sure you link back to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
- Leave a comment or message for the bloggers you've tagged, so they know they're now part of the meme.
- Optional: Proudly display the "Bloggers for Positive Global Change" award badge with a link to the post you wrote up.