Blogging elsewhere today...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm guest blogging over at DC Urban Gardener News today. Head over there to read my post (which includes photographic proof that I really do get dirty fingernails).

Thanks to Susan, a.k.a. fellow DC Urban Gardener, Takoma Gardener and Garden Ranter, and Ed, The Slow Cook and DCUG president, for inviting me to share my story.

Welcome new readers who are coming here from over there. Stick around and watch me figure out how to cook the loads of squash my garden is producing. And beans. I think I'm in for a lot of beans...

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Great story over there!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Kylee Baumle said...

Beautifully told story, Christa!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

Gina and Kylee,
Thank you! :-)

8:13 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

Christa, thanks for your comment about my veggie beds. I visit your blog often and always enjoy it. You have many interesting stories and photos.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Sweet Home and Garden Carolina said...

Hi Christa,

Please join us tomorrow for Garden Bloggers' Muse Day. Just post a poem of your choosing ( or prose ) and then let me know so I can list you as a participant. Thanks.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home